Are you a participant in the current scrapping scheme of 2018 or 2019? Consult this page for the most relevant information.
- Public transport and public transport bicycle
Amount of the mobility budget
The mobility credit for an old diesel car (passenger or delivery van) is €1,000.
Demolition of a moped or light moped yields a credit of €300.
Conditions for the demolition scheme of the Municipality of The Hague 2018 – 2019
- The municipality will process your application for a credit if you have had your car, moped or light moped demolished. Check in advance whether you meet all the conditions. You can use the checklist below for this. If you meet all these conditions, there is no reason to reject your application.
- Your vehicle has been registered in your name since 2 July 2019.
- You have been registered with the municipality of The Hague since 2 July 2019. Or in the case of a legal person: the company has been registered in the register of the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) The Hague since 2 July 2019.
- In the case of a car: it is a diesel vehicle.
- In the case of a moped and moped: it concerns a vehicle with a petrol engine.
- Your vehicle does not have a WOK status (‘waiting for inspection’; usually after a major collision).
- Your vehicle was scrapped after July 2, 2019.
- You submit a disassembly statement with the application.
- The disassembly statement is not older than 2 months upon application.
- You have not previously received a subsidy through the 2019 Scrapping Scheme.
- If this is your 1st subsidy application as a legal person with the municipality of The Hague: you provide a copy of the Chamber of Commerce registration.
- For car companies: the vehicle is not included in the company stock.
The official text of the Subsidy Scheme Dismantling Diesel Vehicles, Mopeds and Mopeds The Hague 2019 can be found at: RIS number 302987. Read the texts before you have your vehicle demolished.
Want to know more about this project?
Contact Dumoco customer service on 088 – 9343406 or view our FAQ.
Please refer to the privacy statement