Are you a resident of the municipality of The Hague and do you have a diesel (delivery) car or a moped or moped? Then, if you have it demolished, you may qualify for a subsidy from the municipality in the form of a mobility credit in combination with a Dumoco mobility card and/or travel vouchers from providers of shared transport in the municipality of The Hague. With the mobility card and the vouchers you can use cleaner forms of transport: public transport, the public transport bicycle, shared scooters from felyx and CHECK, shared bikes from Donkey Republic, shared cars from Greenwheels and Sixt Share and finally the package service from Hubbel . In this way, the municipality of The Hague wants to stimulate clean mobility in the city.
What does the Exchange Scheme entail?
The rules of the game are simple. If you plan to have your car or moped demolished, you can apply to the municipality of The Hague via the link at the bottom of the page. The municipality will then decide whether you are eligible for the subsidy. You can use the subsidy in the form of mobility credit.
- Public transport and public transport bicycle (instruction in your starter pack)
- The shared scooters from felyx and CHECK.
- Donkey Republic’s shared bike.
- The shared cars of Greenwheels and Sixt Share.
- Hubbel’s parcel service.
How much mobility credit will I receive?
The mobility credit for a diesel delivery van is € 1,500, provided that the legal person has been established in the municipality of The Hague since 1-12-2020 according to the Chamber of Commerce. In addition, the mobility credit for an old diesel car is €1,000.*
Demolition of a moped or light moped with a combustion engine results in a credit of €400.*
* Do you have a valid Ooievaarspas? In that case you will receive a one-time credit of € 1,200 for a diesel car and € 750 for a demolished moped or light moped. When applying for a subsidy, the municipality will check your pass for validity. If the pass is not valid, the amount of credit you will receive is €1,000 or €400. Don’t have an Ooievaarspas yet, but would you like to make use of the Exchange Scheme? Then first apply for an Ooievaarspas. Applying for an Ooievaarspas takes about 8 weeks. Check here whether you are eligible for an Ooievaarspas.
Do you want to make use of the exchange scheme? First check whether you meet the conditions. Please read the text below carefully before registering.
Voorwaarden Omruilregeling 2022
- The vehicle has been registered in your name since at least 1 December 2020.
- You have been registered with the municipality of The Hague since at least 1 December 2020. Or in the case of a legal person: according to the register of the Chamber of Commerce, the company has been established in The Hague since at least 1 December 2020.
- In the case of a car: it is a diesel vehicle.
- In the case of a moped or moped: it concerns a vehicle with a diesel engine.
- Ooievaarspas holders: You are in possession of a valid Haags Ooievaarspas.
- The vehicle does not have a WOK status (‘waiting for inspection’, usually after a major collision.
- The vehicle was scrapped after February 28, 2022
- You provide a disassembly statement with the application.
- Your disassembly statement is not older than 2 months upon application.
- You have not previously received a subsidy through the Exchange Scheme 2022.
- If this is your first subsidy application as a legal person with the municipality of The Hague, you must provide a copy of the Chamber of Commerce registration.
- For companies: the vehicle is not included in the company stock.
The full text of the subsidy scheme for dismantling diesel vehicles, mopeds and mopeds in The Hague can be found here. Read the texts before scrapping your vehicle.
Use the buttons below to find more information about the application process.
Want to know more about this project?
Contact Dumoco customer service on 088 – 9343406 or view our FAQ.
Please refer to the privacy statement