In collaboration with Programmabureau Zwolle-Kampen, commuters who work for an employer located in the Zwolle-Kampen region were able to get acquainted with public transport as an alternative to commuting.
Participants in the Trial Offer were able to experience in a low-threshold manner how the use of public transport fits with their mobility needs.
- Access to public transport
- Participants could try public transport for a maximum of 4 weeks and start at different intake moments
- After the Trial Offer, the participant received a post-test. 71% completed the post-measurement.
- 220 participants took part in the Try Offer
- 63% of the respondents started traveling differently at least 1 day a week after the Trial Offer.
Insights and learning points:
- 67% of the respondents thought public transport was too expensive. 48 % indicated that the travel time is too long compared to the car.
Find out more about this project?
Contact project manager Christiaan van Veen on 088 – 9343406.