In collaboration with Ookbaar Haaglanden and the Municipality of The Hague, commuters who work for an employer located in the center of The Hague were able to get acquainted with P+R Hoornwijck in combination with public transport as an alternative to (part of) the home. -work traffic.
Participants in the Trial Offer could experience in a low-threshold manner how the use of P+R Hoornwijck and public transport fits within their mobility needs.
Mobility offer during trial period:
- Try periodAccess to public transport via HTM
- Parking trial subscription at P+R Hoornwijck
Mobility offer after trial period (follow-up offer)
- Follow-up offer: Annual subscription at HTM
- Follow-up offer: Annual subscription parking at P+R Hoornwijck
- Participants could try P+R Hoornwijck and public transport for a maximum of 6 weeks and start at different intake moments
- After 3 weeks, a participant received an attractive follow-up offer. The offer consisted of an HTM subscription in combination with P+R Hoornwijck.
- 60 participants participated in P+R Hoornwijck Trial Campaign
- 15% of the participants made use of the follow-up offer after the Trial campaign
Insights and learning points:
- Visibility of P+R Hoornwijck Trial campaign among the right target group. There was a large reach among day trippers, but these were not part of the project’s target group.
Find out more about this project?
Contact project manager Christiaan van Veen on 088 – 9343406.